Hetauda football academy defeated Siddhababa women's club, Amlekhgunj 5-0 in a friendly match played in Hetauda on Satuday.
Sanjita Lama scored a hat trick while Suntali Tamang and Rina Tamang scoed apiece for the winners.
Hat trick hero Lama became the player of the match.
Hetauda football academy coach Bhim Lama said the friendly match was organized to give match exposure to the players.
- Philippines Qualify For The Final Round Of AFC Asian Cup 2022 India
- Nepal Plays Stalemate Against Bangladesh In Second Friendly
- AIFF Hires Former Sweden National Team Coach For Its Women's Team
- Sunsari: Barahkshetra Ward Number 2 Office Distribute sporting Gears To Mt Everest Sporting Club
- Nepal Women's Team Coach GP Calls Up 45 Players For AFC Women's Asian Cup Qualifiers
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls