ANFA's assistant general secretary, Basanta Aryal has resigned from the post on moral grounds.
He said he had resigned from the post because it wasn’t right decision to stay in the post after ANFA had amended the statutes on Magh 26, 2077. The amendedment had scrapped all nominated posts.
ANFA had made several appointments to make the officials happy.
He also expressed his dissatisfaction over the decision of ANFA diverting VP-coach issue to sports ministry.
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
- Heavy Downpour Overnight Causes Havoc At Chyasal Stadium
- I-League CEO Gives Presentation About League Development To Nepalese Clubs
- Nepal Vs India: Ticket Price CONFIRMED
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic