ANFA has signed an MoU with Pokhara based Charak memorial hospital for upcoming A Division national Futsal league.
The deal was signed by ANFA health committee coordinator, Niraj Khadgi and hospital director Ramchandra Regmi on Sunday in Pokhara.
The deal includes PCR tests of the players, technical team members and referee in the futsal league and also provide treatment for injured players.
The futsal league is scheduled to be held from September 18 to October 8, 2021.
- ANFA Prez Sherpa Thanks Qatar FA For Their Outstanding Support
- Nepal Government Removes NSC Member Secy Silwal From The Post
- Former FIFA Referee Laba Khatri Passes Away
- Coach Nabin Neupane Gets Support From National Players Welfare Fund
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic