Nepal government is ready to pay NRs 10 crore (Royalty and other fees) to bring SAFF Championship 2021 home.
ANFA said that they have to pay almost 10 crore to SAFF if they wanted to host the event at home in October.
On Friday, Nepal government assured NRs 5 crore as an initial fee.
FA has thanked Finance ministry and Nepal government for the support they have shown. Now Nepal will send an official proposal to SAFF for the confirmation.
Bangladesh couldn’t host the event in September for various reasons. Nepal targets to win first ever SAFF Championship at home.
- Maldives skipper Akram Abdul Ghanee: Big Challenge As A Host & Defending Champions
- SAFF Championship 2021 Title Sponsor Finalized
- Sri Lanka Shifts Camp From Doha To Riyadh For SAFF Prep
- Bangladesh FA Replaces Head Coach Ahead Of SAFF Championship 2021
- SAFF Championship 2021: Ali Ashfaq Is Still The Man To Watch
SAFF Championship 2018: Nepal Ready For Maldives