ANFA VP, Shixit Parajuli said he wouldn’t attend an emergency meeting set by ANFA on Friday.
Parajuli said he was humiliated by ANFA for not informing him about the emergency meeting.
ANFA said they were meeting on Friday to discuss about Almutairi case and about SAFF Championship confirmation.
Three other VPs, Krishna Thapa, Pankaj Nembang and Bir Bahadur Khadka have all distanced themselves from the current leadership led by Karma Tsering Sherpa.
New twists & turns are on the table as there is an election coming next year.
Here is the letter that Parajuli filed at ANFA.
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
- Heavy Downpour Overnight Causes Havoc At Chyasal Stadium
- I-League CEO Gives Presentation About League Development To Nepalese Clubs
- Nepal Vs India: Ticket Price CONFIRMED
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic