Himalayan Sherpa club has signed a deal with Dharane striker Milan Rai.
Former Brigade Boys Club striker Rai joined the club in an undisclosed fee.
Rai said he would give his best for the club. The contract is for a league period.
ANFA is hosting the league from September 19, 2021.
There are 14 teams in the league.
- GK Kishor Giri Extends A Contract With Himalayan Sherpa Club
- KTM CTY Become An Official Kit Partner Of Himalayan Sherpa Club
- A Division League Transfer: Bishwas Shrestha To Lead Himalayan Sherpa Club
- Kailali: Himalayan Sherpa Enters SFs Of 4th Far West Khaptad Gold Cup
- Nawalpur: Himalayan Sherpa Club Enters SFs Of 5th Rhino Gold Cup
Nepal APF Enters QFs Of 3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup