A football club, based in Japan, Shizuoka United has provided a monetary support of NRs 6,74,423 to Rabi Lamichane foundation.
The club told GoalNepal that the money will be used at Jana Maitri hospital, which is treating COVID patients.
The club has thanked all for their support in dontion drive.
The club had earlier supported injured football player, Mohan Taramu.
- BYSC, USA Planning To Come Nepal To Play Gold Cups; Start Raising Crowdfund
- Malta: JSM Euro Cup 2021 On October 10
- USA: BYSC Minnesota Wins Title Of Himalayan Sherpa Club Championship
- Persija Jakarta Beats Persela In Indonesia Liga 1; Rohit Chand Adjudged The Man Of The Match
- Gorkhali Abroad: Persija Jakarta Plays Third Stalemate In Indonesia Liga 1