Nepal super league has supported injured football player, Mohan Taramu with NRs 1 lakh.
NSL provided the support for the treatment of Taramu, who is now recuperating from head surgery.
B Division league player, Tramu sustained head injury while swimming in Tamghas, Gulmi.
NSL is managed by Nepal Sports & Events management, the company owned by Chaudhary Group.
- Kathmandu RayZRs: A History Making Journey To First NSL Title
- NSL Takes Disciplinary Action Against Biratnagar City FC; Coach Yan Law Banned For One Season !
- Nepal Super League - A Landmark Tournament (Sr. Columnist Sushil Thapa Writes..)
- We Need Players Like Messouke & Stephane Samir In NSL But We Shouldn’t Hurt Them
- Nepalese Football Fans Give Positive Rating To First Ever Nepal Super League