Holy Angels Public school has clinched the title of 3rd Chakra Bahadur memorial cup football tournament.
Holy Angels defeated Arunodaya secondary school 2-0 in the final match played at Gorkarneshowr, Kathmandu on Sunday.
Skipper Sujal Gole (15') and Sajan Syangtan (40+3') scored apiece for the winners.
Mankamana school defeated Samata school 4-0 to secure third position.
Lopsanf Waiba became the best goalkeeper of the event. Ishwor Rai became the best player of the tournament. Anuj Thing received the highest goal scorer award.
The champions received NRs 25,000 while runners up team got NRs 10,000. 2nd runners up team got NRs 5,000.
- Jhapa: Sangam FC Register Win In Kakarvitta U14 City League
- Jhapa: Kakarvitta City U14 League Kicks Off
- Chitwan: APF School Enters SFs of Madi U15 Football Championship
- Chitwan: Sapana School & Blue Bird School Register Win In 5th Madi U15 Cup
- Khwopa Kings Football Academy Sign A MOU For Grassroot Football Development
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal