Bal Sansar, Eastpole, Samata and Mankamana have entered quarterfinals in 3rd Chakra Bahadur memorial cup.
Bal Sansar defeated GLA 2-1 in the first match played at Gokarneshowr, Kathmandu on Thursday.
In other matches, East Pole defeated Gurukul 3-2 on PSO, Samata defeated Gorkarna MA VI 2-1 and Mankamana sidelined Ekata 2-1.
Chahari youth club is organizing the championship.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- Morang: Mills Club Veterans Start Grasroots Training Program
- Nepal U17 Selection Kicks Off At ANFA Complex
- Nepal U17 Selection To Kick Off On Tuesday
- Former Nepal International Surendra Tamang Busy In Grassroots Football Development - PICTORIAL
- Jhapa: Sangam FC Register Win In Kakarvitta U14 City League
Japanese Kids Paying Respect To U12 Team From Nepal