GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has motivated Bagmati yuwa club, Sarlahi with 10 indestructible footballs.
The foundation motivated the club, remembering late coach Santosh Shrestha.
Biba Media Group CEO Bikram Thapa said, "We are motivating academies, women's football every month. We are going to different places and this project is creating impact to the club, players and the officials.
"They are very excited. Our intention is to ignite interest among the players and help clubs to get sporting gears for training.
"We would like to thank our supporters who make our projects successful", added Thapa.
"We are motivating another academy/team/district/club next month", Thapa further added.
Bagmati yuwa club president Kishmat Raj Mainali thanked GoalNepal and GoalNepal Foundation for the support.
Bagmati municipality's sports development committee coordinator and ward chairman Deepak Lama also thanked GoalNepal for the support.
ChildReach Nepal has supported GoalNepal with the balls.
Biba Media Group owns GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com. It is working for the development of Nepalese sports.
- 1st Mosain Khan Cup: BBC Banepa Vs Sanogaucharan Knight King Final Today
- Kathmandu: Sanogaucharan Knight King Club Enters SFs Of 1st Mosain Khan Memorial Cup
- Baneshowr Veterans & Kathmandu Khelkud Register Win In 1st Mosain Khan Memorial Veterans Cup
- Valley Public School Beats Daffodil In Kwiks Cup Qualifiers
- Kathmandu: 16 Teams Confirmed In Mosain Khan Memorial Cup
Renovation of Dasharath Stadium In Last Phase