GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR wing of Biba Media Group, has motivated Bagmati yuwa club, Sarlahi with 10 indestructible footballs.
The foundation motivated the club, remembering late coach Santosh Shrestha.
Biba Media Group CEO Bikram Thapa said, "We are motivating academies, women's football every month. We are going to different places and this project is creating impact to the club, players and the officials.
"They are very excited. Our intention is to ignite interest among the players and help clubs to get sporting gears for training.
"We would like to thank our supporters who make our projects successful", added Thapa.
"We are motivating another academy/team/district/club next month", Thapa further added.
Bagmati yuwa club president Kishmat Raj Mainali thanked GoalNepal and GoalNepal Foundation for the support.
Bagmati municipality's sports development committee coordinator and ward chairman Deepak Lama also thanked GoalNepal for the support.
ChildReach Nepal has supported GoalNepal with the balls.
Biba Media Group owns GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com. It is working for the development of Nepalese sports.
- 3rd Chandragiri Gold Cup: Brigade Boys Vs Nepal Army Today
- No Match In Chandragiri Gold Cup Today; Brigade Boys Vs Nepal Army Tomorrow
- Kathmandu: Nepal APF Enters QFs Of 3rd Chandragiri Gold Cup
- 3rd Chandragiri Gold Cup: Nepal APF Vs Sankata Club Today
- Nepal Police Club Enters Quarterfinals Of 3rd Chandragiri Gold Cup
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM