The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) have offered its condolences to the family and friends of Sultan Saif who died along with his wife and son in a car accident on October 15, 2020.
The 27-year-old striker was the top scorer for Al Falah club in the United Arab Emirates’ second division last year and have also played for Al Wahda Football Club, Baniyas Sports and Cultural Club and Ittihad Kalba Sports & Cultural Club.
The thoughts and prayers of the AFC and the rest of the Asian football community are with the relatives and everyone close to Sultan Saif and the United Arab Emirates Football Association during this difficult time.
- AFC Pays Tribute To Footballing Legend Maradona
- AFC President confident Asian football Will Emerge Stronger In 2021
- Two years to go: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Countdown Draws Closer
- AFC Competitions Committee Approves New Competition Dates
- AFC Technical Committee Approves enhanced Grassroots Charter and Elite Youth Scheme