Columbus United has lifted the title of Peace Zone championship cup at Akron, USA.
In the final match played recently, Columbus defeated Shangrila FC 3-0. Former Nepal international, Dev Narayan Chaudhary, also known as the “Header King” of Nepali football, distributed prizes to the winners as a chief guest.
Best Coach was awarded to Dipen Pradhan of Columbus United Star. Best Goalkeeper was awarded to Purna Gurung of Columbus United Star. Best Forward was awarded to Ijek Holaner of Shangri-la FC and the Best Defence was awarded to Dilli Subedi of Shangri-la FC.
Osman Hussain of Columbus United Star was awarded with MVP of the tournament.
The champions received USD 5,000.
Tournament director, Billa Aangdembay thanked everyone for the support in making the event successful.
- USA: Hosts Louisville Rising Stars Vs Raja Babu FC In The Final Of 1st Louisville Challenge Cup
- Abhisek Rijal's Mohameddan Sporting Club Secures I-League Berth
- USA: 9th Dashain Cup Tomorrow; Former Nepal International Basanta Thapa To Be Honored
- I-League QFs: Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Stars In Mohameddan Sporting Club's Win
- I-League QFs: Abhisek Rijal's Mohameddan Sporting Club Beats Garhwal FC