Kavreli Samaj has lifted the title of 1st NJFA running cup Futsal championship in Tokyo, Japan.
Kavreli Samaj defeated Unity Guys Nagoya to lift the title plus Nrs 4,50,000. Runners up team got Nrs 2 lakh.
Ashok Nepali from Unity Guys became the best player of the tournament. Suraj KC from Kavreli Samaj received the best keeper award while Jhalak Thokar the best defender and Riten Shrestha the highest goal scorer.
Nepal Japan football association organized the championship. President Basanta Gauchan thanked all for the support in making in the event successful.
- Hetauda Sub Metro Leases A Land Of 7 Bigah To ANFA For Technical Centre
- Saraswoti Youth Club Skipper Dipesh Shrestha Banned For Two Years !
- ANFA Acts On Players' Limit For Mofasal Gold Cups
- ANFA Releases Fixtures Of Martyr's Memorial B Division League
- FIFA/AFC Congratulates Nepal League Champs Machhindra Club
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA