FC Ace has lifted the title of 4th Jyoti cup 2019 in Hong Kong.
FC Ace defeated Soltee FC 2-0 on penalties to lift the title.
The champions received HLD 15000 and runners up team got HKD 8000.
Suren Gurung was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament.
14 teams took part in the event, which was organized by Jyoti FC.
- Bangladesh To Host SAFF Championship 2020
- SAFF Ordinary Congress Held In Kathmandu: Nepal To Host SAFF U18 Championship
- Maldives Custodian Mohamed Faisal Receives MVP Award Of SAFF Championship 2018
- Maldives Wins Title Of SAFF Championship 2018
- SAFF Championship 2018 Final: India Vs Maldives - PREVIEW
SAFF Championship 2018: Nepal Ready For Maldives