Two Nepal internationals, Sabitra Bhandari & Anita Basnet are playing for Setu FC in Indian women's league.
Their team thrashed Baroda football academy 7-0 on Saturday to enter semifinals.
Sandhiya scored a hat trick while Ashalata, Indumati and Baladevi scored apiece for the winners.
Bhandari, who was scoring goals in every match, couldn't score in today's match. Basnet was benched.
Indian FA is organizing the league on home and away basis.
- Australia: Nepalese United FC Wins Title Of Metropolitan South Division 2 League 2019
- Tokyo: Basanta Gauchan Re-elected The President Of Nepal Japan Football Association
- Japan: Kavreli Cup On September 29
- South Korea: Green City Ilam Wins Title Of 7th Tilicho Cup
- Coach Basanta Gauchan Flying Nepal Flag High