Bhutanese youth sports club is organizing 2nd Minnesota champions cup 2021 from June 11 in Minnesota, USA.
Organizers said that 3-day event is for Nepali and Nepali speaking Bhutanese players based in USA.
Club president Siva Humagain, who is a renown businessman and a social worker, told GoalNepal that the winners will get USD 10,000, the highest cash bounty event among Nepalese/Nepali speaking Bhutanese in USA.
Runners up team will get USD 6000.
“We are very excited and are ready to welcome the teams to Minnesota”, said Humagain.
The tournament is sponsored by intra-national home care and firstat nursing services.
Interested clubs can directly contact Siva Humagain at 651-200-5044 and Biju Bhujel at 314-560-6578
GoalNepal USA Ambassador, Mr. Jitu KAKA, who is coordinating the campaign, expects competitive teams in the event.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- Bharat Khawas Adjudged The Best Forward; Suman Shrestha Receives Award Of Best Coach
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Friends Stun MMC
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: NRT Plays Stalemate With BBC
- Last Day Of Pulsar Martyr’s Memorial A Division League; MMC Vs Friends; NRT Vs BBC
- Nepal APF Beats Sankata Club In Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League