Veteran football administator Dilip Rai has announced that he won't file his name for ANFA Sunsari presidency.
Rai, who is actively promoting and developing football in Eastern region, took to social media to express his views.
He said, "I didn't feel right to be in the position for more than two decades. It's my moral rights to step down and leave post for others".
"I would like to thank everybody for their support and love towards me during my tenure. I will continue my duty for the promotion and development of Nepalese football", added Rai.
- Sunsari: Spring Girls Football Training Camp From April 7
- Dharan: Ten Eleven Team 'B' Wins The Title Of 2nd Big Foot Running Futsal Tournament
- Dharan: 2nd Big Foot Running Futsal Tournament Kicks Off
- Sunsari: Red Horse FC Ilam Wins Title Of 3rd Bharaul Gold Cup
- Sunsari: Red Horse Club Ilam Enters Final Of 3rd Bharaul Gold Cup