Veteran football administator Dilip Rai has announced that he won't file his name for ANFA Sunsari presidency.
Rai, who is actively promoting and developing football in Eastern region, took to social media to express his views.
He said, "I didn't feel right to be in the position for more than two decades. It's my moral rights to step down and leave post for others".
"I would like to thank everybody for their support and love towards me during my tenure. I will continue my duty for the promotion and development of Nepalese football", added Rai.
- Madan Bhandari Memorial Itahari Gold Cup To Offer Rs 25 Lakhs To The Winner Next Edition !
- Madan Bhandari Memorial Itahari Gold Cup From Saturday; Winners To Get Rs 12 Lakhs
- Sunsari: Barah Kshetra FC Enters Final In 1st Nahada Mayor Cup
- Sunsari: Barah Region FC Enters SFs In 1st Nahada Mayor Cup
- Sunsari: RedBull 20th Budha Subba Gold Cup From Magh 20; Winners To Get Rs 5,01,000