Unemployed Nepalese football players have turned actors to sustain their living.
The players have become unemployed due to COVID pandemic. Nepalese football is in complete halt since March, 2020.
Football agent and director Sugan Tandukar is making a short film with the help from some investors.
"We want to remain optimistic in this unprecedented time. We are making this film to seek new avenue about revenue generation for the players", Tandukar said with "may be".
Renown players like Kamal Shrestha and Raju Nagarkoti are expected to be in the film. The production team has already started shooting the video.
ANFA is giving away Nrs 15,000 each to Nepal internationals only. Other division league players won't receive any help from the governing body.
FIFA has provided USD 1,00,000 to ANFA. This relief is being distributed to DFAs, clubs, coaches and ANFA staffs.
What do you think about players turning actors to sustain their living ?
Please comment below.
- Bharat Khawas Adjudged The Best Forward; Suman Shrestha Receives Award Of Best Coach
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Friends Stun MMC
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: NRT Plays Stalemate With BBC
- Last Day Of Pulsar Martyr’s Memorial A Division League; MMC Vs Friends; NRT Vs BBC
- Nepal APF Beats Sankata Club In Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League