Province 1 government has separated Nrs 5 crore to install floodlights and upgrade facilities at Sahid Maidan, Biratnagar.
The only football stadium of Nepal, Sahid Maidan was recently renovated with Nrs 1.5 crore for SAFF women’s championship.
The organizers are forced to host event in a scorching heat due to no floodlights. The government believes that they will install the lights within a year.
Meanwhile, the provincial government has also separated Nrs 5 crore for sporting facilities in Dharan and Nrs 1 crore for Baijanathpur stadium.
- Nepal U23 Goalie Arpan Karki Enjoys Win Over High Quality In Bhutan National League
- Kiran Chemjong's Trial With Fujieda MYFC Started; Playing An Important Match On August 24
- Bimal Gharti Magar Scores Another Goal In TC Sports Win In Maldives Premier League
- Saudi Arabia: Football Tournament For Bakra Eid Celebration
- Nepali Chelis Return Home After Taking Part In Women's Football Cultural Festival In Berlin