ANFA has taken one step further in implementing club licensing criteria in Nepal.
The FA formed first instant body (FIB) on Monday.
Sailesh Karmacharya has been appointed the coordinator of FIB.
The body expamines the report submitted by the club and provides license.
Nepalese clubs must get AFC club license to play in AFC sanctioned tournaments.
Bidur Kumar Bista Chhetri, Hari Bahadur Rayamajhi, Mukunda Acharya and Ram Lal Shrestha are also appointed as the member of the FIB.
- Sankata Club Loses To Salgaocar FC In The Final Of 4th CEM Gold Cup
- Sankata Club Vs Salgaocar FC In The Final Of 4th CEM Gold Cup Today
- Assam: Sankata Club Enters FINAL of 4th CEM Gold Cup
- Australia: Hosts Yeti FC Clinches Title Of Yeti Cup National Championship
- Assam: Sankata Enters SFs Of CEM Gold Cup