All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) and Star hospital limited, Kathmandu has signed a partnership deal on Sunday.
The FA said the deal was signed between ANFA general secy Indraman Tuladhar and Star Hospital Executive Chairman Kishore K Maharjan.
As per the deal, Star Hospital will conduct PCR tests for the players and officials of the national men's and women's team.
Star Hospital will also monitor and provide consultation to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- Bharat Khawas Adjudged The Best Forward; Suman Shrestha Receives Award Of Best Coach
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Friends Stun MMC
- Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League: NRT Plays Stalemate With BBC
- Last Day Of Pulsar Martyr’s Memorial A Division League; MMC Vs Friends; NRT Vs BBC
- Nepal APF Beats Sankata Club In Pulsar Martyr's Memorial A Division League