Asian Football Confederation (AFC) President Shaikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa has sent his condolences to the National Football Association of Brunei Darussalam following the untimely demise of HRH Prince Haji Abdul Azim who passed away at the age of 38 on Saturday.
The AFC President said: “I am deeply saddened to learn of the passing of HRH Prince Abdul Azim today.
“On behalf of the whole Asian football family, please accept my sincere condolences and sympathies on this great loss,” added Shaikh Salman.
The late HRH Prince Haji Abdul Azim will be laid to rest at the Royal Mausoleum in the capital today while residents of Brunei Darussalam will begin a seven-day mourning period.
The thoughts and prayers of the AFC and the rest of the Asian football community are with the NFAB, the Bruneian Royal family and the people of Brunei Darussalam during this difficult time.
- Sunsari: 1st Singapore Miteri Futsal Championship From Ashoj 10
- Another Player Undergoes Successful ACL Surgery; NRs 2,50,000 Raised For Treatment
- Sunsari: Jay Mahakal Youth Group Provides 30 Jerseys To Patnali FC, Dharan
- When Will Dharan Stadium Be Ready ? (VIDEO)
- Sunsari: Barahkshetra Ward 3 Honors Nisan Limbu
Sorry State Of Dharan Stadium