Tribhuwan Army FC bowed out from AFC cup after losing 0-5 to Indian Super League side, Bengaluru FC in Goa on Wednesday.
Army men played brave 0-0 draw in the first half but conceded five unanswered goals in the second half.
Rahul Bheke and Clinton Silva scored brace each while Nepali origin Sunil Chhetri scored another for the winners.
BFC will now play against the winner of Abahani Dhaka and Club Eagles from Maldives.
Army had entered second round after beating Sri Lanka Police SC 5-1 at Dasharath stadium last week.
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu
- Liverpool Fans Nepal Contributes NRs 33,600 To Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu